Day 89: Thursday, July 7, 2011

50 miles into the Dillon, Montana KOA

We stopped at the Sheridan Bakery and Café for mid-morning snack and what a treat it was.  The place smelled divine as they were cooling dozens of loaves of fresh-baked bread.  Fortunately we were able to text Bob and he picked up a couple of dozen rolls for us to put in the freezer.  Have I already mentioned how hard it is to find good bread out here?  At many grocery stores, they only carry Wonder Bread which I don’t consider worth eating.  So, when I find good bread, I stock up!
We are bicycling along the Lewis and Clark Trail and I have included some of the unique signs in the album.








3 comments:

  1. That bread does look good! I can almost smell it.Did you grab a couple of hot loaves off that cooling rack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAAAHAHA! Vincent looks hilarious in that photo with the bread

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s.- thanks for the photo of the bakery! I think you're actually catching on to this "bloging" thing

    ReplyDelete