Day 107: Tuesday, July 26, 2011

32 miles into Fish House Inn and RV Campground, Dayville, Oregon
Today was a milestone day.  Not only did I reach 3000 miles, but Bob let Vincent drive the travel trailer to the RV campground and he bicycled with me.  It was a great ride.  The weather was beautiful-crisp and cool with just a slight breeze and the route was a slight downhill for most of the time.  Now that he is comfortable with Vincent driving and setting up, I hope he will bicycle with me more frequently.  He did say, however, that he wasn’t ready to go over any passes!



2 comments:

  1. FINALLY, WE SEE BOB ON THE BIKE!!
    It looks like you picked the PERFECT day to join Cathie...

    Congratulations on the 3000 miles, Cathie. I'm impressed and amazed

    Margi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all 3 Schumakers! And so happy to see Bob on the bike.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete