Days 64 and 65: Sunday, June 12, and Monday, June 13, 2011

Days 64 and 65: Sunday, June 12, and Monday, June 13, 2011
We spent time with Vincent’s friend Dara, relaxing and enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather in Breckenridge, Colorado.  Apparently, there was snow until about 3 weeks ago and the spring thaw is in full force.  Clearly, the locals are ready for summer since they are all wearing shorts, sleeveless shirts and flip flops, while I continue to wear my fleece.  We will spend another day here then head back onto the trail.
Zachary has asked that I post photos of some of the great food we are enjoying.  Below is an order of "Drunken Noodles” that we had at My Thai.  It was perfectly seasoned and quite delicious.

Dara, Vince, Cathie and Bob
Downtown Breckenridge, CO
The Blue River, which ran right through the RV Park

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I never realized there is snow in the mountains there in the summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. food pics look delicious, keep em commin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although short I really enjoyed seeing you guys! It was quite the treat. Good luck on the rest of the trip and I hope to see you guys again really soon, either east or west.

    ReplyDelete